As I’ve said a million times here on the blog, social media actually requires you to be social!
It isn’t enough to post on ANY social media platform your latest session photo or special announcement.
You must be committed to being your audiences friend.
Keep the conversation going with these 20 engagement questions that you can copy & paste right into your social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other.
Hint: use apps such as Buffer to schedule one out per day.
Feel free to use these as is or customize them a bit to fit your voice.
The important thing to remember, if you aren’t already asking engagement questions, is that it takes a bit to get people talking. It is normal, and ok, if the first few times you ask a question you only get crickets in return.
As the momentum grows, so will the comments.
Schedule at least one engagement question a day and alternate times so that you can find out when your audience responds most.
You can also use our social media planning tool to get you organized & structured so that you can grow your audience with a plan!
Before we dive in, I want to make sure you understand what “Engagement Questions” are and where to use them. Engagement questions are questions that you will post to ANY social media platform to get your audience responding.
How can you use the answers? Easy. These answers that your audience provide can help you understand your target market, their pain points, interests & needs, but also you can use them to create blog posts. Most importantly, they will get your audience interacting with your social media profile. This is huge for growth. It also allows you to be personable with them. Don’t just ask the question and run. Intact with them too!
20 WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY ENGAGEMENT QUESTIONS
- How did you know that your significant other was "the one"?
- How did you and your soon-to-be meet?
- Lets chat exciting stuff ... how did you pick your wedding song?
- In the comments below, post a gif that best describes your wedding theme
- Spill it, how did you finally decide on your color scheme for your wedding?
- Let's hear it, how did you pick your wedding venue?
- Tell us the exciting place you are going for your honeymoon? Can I come along?
- Lets hear your best wedding tip for soon-to-be brides. Comment below.
- How would you describe your style? Classic bride? Glam bride? Bohemian bride?
- What's your flower of choice for your wedding?
- Wedding hair: all up, all down or half-up half down?
- Garter toss, no garter toss?
- Dollar dance -- what's your thoughts?
- How many bridesmaids are too many?
- Be honest, how long have you secretly been planning this wedding?
- What is your perfect wedding dress shape? A-line? Ball gown? Mermaid?
- Tell us how he proposed ...
- In the comments below post a gif that describes how much your significant other is involved in the wedding planning.
- In the comments below post a gift that describes how you are feeling during the wedding planning process.
- Who is your maid of honor?