This month we dedicated our blog to organizing your business. Why? Because being a successful business requires growth & that requires you not crumbling from all the weight of being an entrepreneur.
There’s a million tasks to owning a business, but without structure you will quickly fall under the pressure.
Just in case you missed them, here are a few of the great posts we dedicated to helping you get organized (hint: read them):
- How to develop a client workflow for your business
- How to develop a schedule so that you can have a more organized business
- Get the tools needed to become more organized in business
I hope that you truly take all of these tips and implement them into your life & business. For this to work though you must be dedicated to continuing to use them.
THE FINAL CHALLENGE: CREATE GOALS & SMALL ACTIONABLE TASKS.
So many times we dream up these big goals, write them down in our planner, , but how do we get them from dream state to reality?
A goal too big can seem overwhelming and impossible. That’s why you must create small actionable tasks that you can easily complete daily, weekly, or monthly.
Each year I choose one major goal for my business.
This major goal will have small working parts that I will do daily & monthly.
Breaking it down into small actionable tasks makes it possible to conquer.
Here is how I like to develop my goal planning:
- Pick one major goal that will take your business into a profitable direction such as: Grow Your Reach
- Pick 1-2 medium goals each month to make that major goal possible such as: Create a MailChimp account & Newsletters
- Pick 5-10 small actionable tasks each month to make that monthly “medium goal” possible such as: Sign up for MailChimp, Create a newsletter form, Write 2 Newsletters, Share link to signup on social media sites, Add signup to website
… And that my friend is how I keep my life & business organized. I hope you learned a lot and plan to implement these strategies into your daily schedule.