Tracking website traffic is such a valuable tool and it couldn't be easier with Yoast Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress.
I am all for being able to do important tasks in under a couple of minutes and this is one of them.
Follow these simple steps to get it done.
- Click "Plugins" on your Wordpress toolbar
- Click "Add New" on the Plugins menu
- Search for "Yoast Google Analytics" using the search bar provided
After installation is complete there is just a few more things to do.
- Go to Google Analytics and find your code. This can be located under your profile at the top right corner of the page
- Locate and copy it to your clipboard or write it down.
Enter to data into Yoast Plugin
- Now that you have the code you need to click "Analytics" on your WordPress toolbar.
- Click "Settings" on the Yoast menu
- Place your code in the "Manually enter your UA Code" box available.
- All set! Now you can watch your web traffic