What you need to know:
- What makes having a digital planner in an app better than a paper planner? Easy. The freedom to pull your planner up on any device. If you forget your planner, no worries just pull up your iCloud or Google Drive on any other device to see it. Who doesn’t have a phone on them these days? If you feel like you’re a pen to paper kind of person, well the concept is the same.
- Social & Blogging Prompts: This incredible tool provides weekly social media post suggestions & blogging prompts so you can market your business like a boss! Also included is a free pass to our exclusive planners Facebook group where we share inside secrets to growing your business + using your planner.
- Tools: Using a stylus or Apple Pencil makes this planner feel like you're diving into a paper planner but makes erasing & moving items a breeze. However, you can use the typing tool to write your notes too!
- All-In-One: From organizing your phenomenal photo sessions to scheduling time for editing, placing orders, developing unstoppable marketing strategies, seamlessly managing client workflow, and surpassing revenue goals, we’ve got you covered. (In glitter, and quite possibly a stylish A-line skirt.)
- Undated: Not the beginning of the year? No worries. With a free-wielding format, there are no arbitrary dates to determine when you can start taking complete control of over your business or put a pause on certain projects. (Did someone say mention a Mediterranean vacation?)
- Impressive: Not to brag, but this planner is a head-turner. It’s not another face in the crowd--it’s the face people look for in a crowd. Impress your clients with the savvy business tools you use to succeed.
- Clickable tabs: Navigate through your necessary business info like a pro.
- Why you'll want digital: You’ll never accidentally rip out a page of your planner during a hot ‘n’ heavy planning sesh because this is ALL digital. Gorgeous and guaranteed to simplify your life.
- Quality: We never, ever (EVER) skimp on quality. This professionally designed digital planner has been tried & tested by photographers just like you. It is proven to increase your efficiency (and coolness).
- Zoom: With zoom features, we pinky promise you’ll never have to squint to read your master plans or try to cram text into wee little boxes. There’s even room to doodle in the margins, because who doesn’t need to get their doodle on from time to time?
- Included: 2 page special dates, 2 page client rolodex, 12 monthly objectives, 12 monthly calendars, 12 monthly business income, 12 monthly social media planning, 12 monthly to-do's, 12 monthly goal planning, 12 monthly blog planning, 52 weeks of daily planning, 52 weeks of social media planning, 1 mini session planner to use over & over again, 1 client workflow, session checklist to use over & over again, 12 (2 page) notes sections, 12 month tabs.
- But wait: Before we get this order on its merry way, make sure you that you understand this is a digital planner to be used on your Apple or Android products such as phone & iPad. You will NOT get a physical planner & it is NOT suitable for printing. You will need to use an app such as GoodNotes to write on top of your planner & sync it with both your phone, tablet and/or iPad. No refund will be given if you buy this and do not have the correct app or electronic device to use it.
Designed to have the look and feel of a traditional paper planner but with the convenience of a digital book you can take anywhere.
Sync from phone, to tablet & back again.
Never worry about your kiddo making origami’s out of this month's schedule
Don’t have to carry a heavy book around (snag your phone or iPad & hit the road)
No more paper cuts
No more cutting down trees to organize your business
Full doodling capabilities
Zoom in - bifocals no more
Buy once, use year after year
Use a stylus or Apple Pencil
Love a traditional planner because you enjoy writing your notes by hand? This digital planner was designed so that you can put pen to “device”. Use any stylus that works with your equipment and handwrite your notes until your fingers go numb (or until you have all your brilliant ideas jotted down).
Need a stylus?
Importantly, you do not need a stylus for your planner but if you want the ability to hand write this is the best way to do it. If you don't already have a stylus or Apple Pencil don't worry, there are many on the market now (even inexpensive). My favorite is the MEKO 2nd Generation. It's precise & responsive. Costing approximately $11.
Yep, works without a stylus
Typing in your planner
We know, not everyone enjoys handwriting your schedule or have a stylus on hand. No worry's. You can type inside your planner as well.
How to import your planner into GoodNotes
GoodNotes app is my favorite IF you have the iPad Pro & Pencil because it makes writing a breeze. However, you can use PDF Viewer Pro which is free (see below). Pairing your planner with GoodNotes, your iPhone & iPad is fast and simple.